We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test (m/f/d), you’ll coordinate cross-team initiatives, contribute to high-quality software development, and improve the users’ satisfaction. Are you ready to have a true impact on people’s health?
- Close collaboration with Software Engineers to educate them on how to test their code
- Daily communication with Product Owners to understand features and to translate them into actionable test plans
- You will help design a delivery pipeline and infrastructure that allows our teams to easily test their code
- Refinement of our existing test suites to preserve the existing business value while optimizing for quicker feedback during the development process
- Help us develop our software quality culture, own a community of practice, and share your expertise with your fellow engineers
Required skills and experiences
- You are a Senior Software Engineer (Java focus) that now wants to embrace the quest for quality by focusing on the system as a whole; you’re not afraid to break things in order to improve and you can also fix those as you go
- You have sound knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, especially techniques for orchestrating tests and code analysis tools (public cloud exposure is a plus)
- You want to automate relentlessly as long as it contributes to the overall quality
- You have a passion and a keen understanding of how to deliver quality software, both in terms of functional and non-functional requirements; you know which pipeline you’d like to have for yourself
- You are a great communicator, as you’ll need to bring people together and clearly communicate your initiatives
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.