We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical seeks a seasoned Fullstack engineer that can drive our software solutions forward. You’ll be able to have a great amount of responsibility, delivering working solutions, doing research on others but always leaving your mark from the very beginning. Are you ready to have a true impact on people’s health?
- Develop a visually appealing front end website architecture,
- Translate designer mock-ups and wireframes into high-quality front-end code
- Develop functional databases and applications to support websites on the back end
- Ensure that non-functional requirements (security, performance, etc.) are being considered when architecting solutions
- Participate in steering the tech stack for our software solutions
- Deliver top-quality code that scales and fits our business needs
- Establish a high-quality tech culture and be proud to share it
- Be involved in collaborations with external vendors
Required skills and experience
- Significant professional experience, preferably in fast-growing, international companies
- Hands-on knowledge with Java (or Node.js) API-driven development (OpenAPI/Swagger are familiar to you)
- A knack for translating mock-up designs into fully working applications in HTML5 & CSS3 (Sass/Less)
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns, and collaborative methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction and a proven ability to influence decision-making
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.