Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical seeks a seasoned full-stack engineer that can take ownership of multiple aspects of our software products. As part of our small team, you’ll experience large amounts of autonomy and you can leave your mark from the very beginning. Are you ready to have a true impact on people’s health?
- Participate in steering the tech stack for our software solutions
- Deliver high quality, clean code that scales and fits our business needs
- Engage in decisions ranging from UI design to back-end architecture and explore new technologies
- Establish a high quality tech culture and be proud to share your knowledge
- Be involved in collaborations with external vendors
Required skills and experience
- Significant professional experience, preferably in fast-growing, international companies
- Hands-on knowledge with Java (or Node.js) API-driven development (OpenAPI/Swagger are familiar to you)
- A knack for translating mock-up designs into fully working applications in HTML5 & CSS3 (Sass/Less)
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction and a proven ability to influence decision-making
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Munich, with an international and ambitious team
- Competitive salary package, all the equipment you need plus work from home options
- Young, empowering environment, actionable feedback and broad career exploration options
- Benefit package incl. gym, unlimited snacks, mobility budget, team events, 30 days vacation and a yearly 360° medical check-up in one of our practices
- Dedicated learning opportunities and budget
- State of the art laptop, monitor, noise-cancelling headphones and other perks
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
Interested? Head to https://avi-medical.breezy.hr/ and send us your application!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.