MUNICH // FULL-TIME // STARTING ASAP
Join Avi Medical - HR Intern
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
As an HR intern, you will play a key role in shaping our company’s future by ensuring we attract, keep, and grow the right talent. You will enrich our existing team by your culture-centric and metrics-driven mindset, and by laying the foundations of becoming the most attractive employer within our industry in Germany. The main goal is to lead our people and organization efforts and support the growth of our amazing team. If you are passionate about your job and love to interact with people, we want you!
- You help manage the end-to-end hiring + onboarding process, and ensure a positive candidate/hiring manager experience throughout the entire cycle
- You leverage all tools, KPIs and methods of the people and organization portfolio to achieve your goals
- You understand the value of keeping and growing employees and suggest and drive initiatives to improve employee engagement
- You support defining an Employer Branding strategy and translate it into tangible outputs, mainly for our career website and other externally facing platforms
- You handle and improve daily administrative people and organization tasks & processes
Required Skills and Experiences
- Completed or Enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters program.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- A keen interest in talent acquisition and HR. Some previous experience in recruitment is considered an asset.
- Excellent teamwork skills, as well as problem-solving and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- High working proficiency in the Microsoft Office package.
- You thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude - even when the pressure is on!
- German and English language capabilities (spoken and written)