We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical seeks a seasoned back-end engineer that can drive our software solutions forward. You’ll be able to have a great amount of responsibility, delivering working solutions, doing research on others but always leaving your mark from the very beginning. Are you ready to have a true impact on people’s health?
- Build scalable backend systems and APIs
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to determine requirements
- Deliver top-quality code that scales and fits our business needs
- Participate in steering the tech stack for our software solutions
- Architect and code software solutions to be future-ready
- Establish a high-quality tech culture and be proud to share it
- Be involved in collaborations with external vendors
Required skills and experience
- Significant professional experience, preferably in fast-growing, international companies
- Proven experience in cloud, container-based environments using Java and K8s
- A passion for API-driven development in high load, transactional environments
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure, deployment, and testing tooling
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns, and collaborative methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction and a proven ability to influence decision making
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.