We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical seeks a seasoned back-end engineer that can lay the foundations of our advanced software. As part of our small team, you’ll experience big amounts of freedom so you’ll liaise with the VP of Engineering for writing the code foundations and creating the setup for all your colleagues and leave your mark from the very beginning. Are you ready to have a true impact on people’s health?
- Help steering the tech stack for our software solutions
- Deliver top quality code that scales and fits our business needs
- Architect our software solutions to be future-ready
- Establish a high quality tech culture and be proud to share it
- Be involved in collaborations with external vendors
Required skills and experience
- Significant professional experience, preferably in fast-growing, international companies
- Proven experience in a cloud-based (AWS or GCP), container-based setup using Java
- A passion for API-driven development in high load, transactional environments
- Hands on experience with infrastructure, deployment and testing tooling
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction and a proven ability to influence decision making
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Munich, with an international and ambitious team
- Competitive salary package, all the equipment you need plus work from home options
- Young, empowering environment, actionable feedback and broad career exploration options
- Benefit package incl. gym, unlimited snacks, mobility budget, team events, 30 days vacation and a yearly 360° medical check-up in one of our practices
- Dedicated learning opportunities and budget
- State of the art laptop, monitor, mobile phone and noise-cancelling headphones
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.