We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
We are looking for a Head of Finance who will be tasked with risk management and financial strategy planning. You will be responsible for active investigation and safeguarding of the company's finances in order to help us achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
We expect you to be highly proficient in all aspects of financial management including basic accounting as well as broad investment and banking operations. You should also be an excellent leader to ensure effective control over all relative departments of our organization.
- Establishes and implements financial policies, plans, and goals in support of Avi Medical’s mission, vision, and strategic direction.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Develop clinical budget guidelines and standards to measure and evaluate performance, productivity and cost/benefit of services provided
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports, outlooks, and forecasts
- Support the founders and lead financial responsibilities for all fundraising events
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
Required Skills and Experiences
- Degree in Business or Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of financial and management experience
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Extremely strong financial modeling skills
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal relations, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Tactful, mature, flexible and possessing good reasoning abilities
Perks and Benefits
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- 30 Days paid Vacation per year
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facility
- Language course to support you to become more proficient in German and English